So America totally didn't need that extra $930 million we've already spent killing civilians and birthing new terrrorists bombing ISIS, did we?
- In the wake of banning plastic bags yesterday, California Gov. Jerry Brown also signed a bill allowing for family members and cops to petition judges to seize firearms from individuals deemed dangerous.
- Maryland has now become the 17th state to decriminalize marijuana.
- Firechat, which allows smartphone users to communicate without an Internet connection, was downloaded by more than 100,000 people in Hong Kong in the past day.
- Rand Paul tells South Carolina students that he is not opposed to emergency contraception.
- The University of California aims to set the "gold standard" on gender-neutral bathrooms.
- AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young has dementia.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.