So America totally didn't need that extra $930 million we've already spent killing civilians and birthing new terrrorists bombing ISIS, did we?
- In the wake of banning plastic bags yesterday, California Gov. Jerry Brown also signed a bill allowing for family members and cops to petition judges to seize firearms from individuals deemed dangerous.
- Maryland has now become the 17th state to decriminalize marijuana.
- Firechat, which allows smartphone users to communicate without an Internet connection, was downloaded by more than 100,000 people in Hong Kong in the past day.
- Rand Paul tells South Carolina students that he is not opposed to emergency contraception.
- The University of California aims to set the "gold standard" on gender-neutral bathrooms.
- AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young has dementia.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Hernan Palma is suing after he says he was punched in the face and his family restrained by cops during a botched no-knock drug raid.
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
Biden Claims 5 Past Fed Chairs Back His Jobs Plan, but 2 Are Dead and 2 More Have Been Quiet About It
Plus: Boomer electoral power dwindling, U.S. migration patterns appear linked to pandemic restrictions, and more...