So America totally didn't need that extra $930 million we've already spent killing civilians and birthing new terrrorists bombing ISIS, did we?
- In the wake of banning plastic bags yesterday, California Gov. Jerry Brown also signed a bill allowing for family members and cops to petition judges to seize firearms from individuals deemed dangerous.
- Maryland has now become the 17th state to decriminalize marijuana.
- Firechat, which allows smartphone users to communicate without an Internet connection, was downloaded by more than 100,000 people in Hong Kong in the past day.
- Rand Paul tells South Carolina students that he is not opposed to emergency contraception.
- The University of California aims to set the "gold standard" on gender-neutral bathrooms.
- AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young has dementia.
Wyoming’s first-and-best-in-the-nation food freedom law just keeps getting better.
A new study in Lancet Infectious Diseases makes a somewhat lower estimate
The Federal Government Is Spending $60 Billion To Keep Mostly Empty Commercial Planes Flying Over the U.S.
Pending minimum service rules would require airlines to keep operating a certain number of flights, regardless of how little demand there is for air travel.
Students who would have graduated this spring can start practicing medicine immediately.