The U.S. Navy has released a video of missiles being launched toward ISIS targets in Syria. (Update: The video has, without explanation, been removed by the user.) It's back.
- A Louisiana judge ruled Monday that the state's ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional, compelling it to recognize the marriage of a lesbian couple wed in California. Earlier this month, a federal judge in Louisiana ruled in favor of the marriage ban.
- In Portand, an El Salvadoran man who came to America illegally 19 years ago and has two children here is taking sanctuary in an Oregon church as authorities try to deport him following a DUI stop.
- Government-hired hackers attempted to break into HealthCare.gov and found both security pluses and one "critical vulnerability".
- The militarization of African police? A new Amnesty International report found that Chinese manufacturers are selling electric shock batons, mechanized restraint chairs, and other police and riot gear to repressive regimes in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Kurdish women protesting U.K. inaction against ISIS were removed by police after chaining themselves to the U.K. Parliament Tuesday.
- New Gmail users can opt out of the boondoggle that is Google+.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: