The U.S. Navy has released a video of missiles being launched toward ISIS targets in Syria. (Update: The video has, without explanation, been removed by the user.) It's back.
- A Louisiana judge ruled Monday that the state's ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional, compelling it to recognize the marriage of a lesbian couple wed in California. Earlier this month, a federal judge in Louisiana ruled in favor of the marriage ban.
- In Portand, an El Salvadoran man who came to America illegally 19 years ago and has two children here is taking sanctuary in an Oregon church as authorities try to deport him following a DUI stop.
- Government-hired hackers attempted to break into HealthCare.gov and found both security pluses and one "critical vulnerability".
- The militarization of African police? A new Amnesty International report found that Chinese manufacturers are selling electric shock batons, mechanized restraint chairs, and other police and riot gear to repressive regimes in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Kurdish women protesting U.K. inaction against ISIS were removed by police after chaining themselves to the U.K. Parliament Tuesday.
- New Gmail users can opt out of the boondoggle that is Google+.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.
Biden Claims 5 Past Fed Chairs Back His Jobs Plan, but 2 Are Dead and 2 More Have Been Quiet About It
Plus: Boomer electoral power dwindling, U.S. migration patterns appear linked to pandemic restrictions, and more...
The agency's disease advice is seen as increasingly irrelevant by more Americans.