Several Arab countries want to join in the fun now that Obama has an anti-ISIL strategy. Of sorts.
- President Obama…Not such a boost to Democratic congressional prospects.
- The White House wants an additional $1.2 billion to do whatever it's going to do at the border, which we'll get to hear about after the election.
- Author J.K. Rowling apparently believes that Scottish independence is for lowly muggles. Nevertheless, it looks like it could happen.
- The European Union slapped Russia with new energy sanctions for being very naughty in Ukraine.
- The Export-Import bank may get an extended lease on life while congrecritters get their politicking out of the way.
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks