Several Arab countries want to join in the fun now that Obama has an anti-ISIL strategy. Of sorts.
- President Obama…Not such a boost to Democratic congressional prospects.
- The White House wants an additional $1.2 billion to do whatever it's going to do at the border, which we'll get to hear about after the election.
- Author J.K. Rowling apparently believes that Scottish independence is for lowly muggles. Nevertheless, it looks like it could happen.
- The European Union slapped Russia with new energy sanctions for being very naughty in Ukraine.
- The Export-Import bank may get an extended lease on life while congrecritters get their politicking out of the way.
I was one of the 153 signers and am a veteran of the Twitter wars. But even I was taken aback by the swift, virulent response.
Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Manipulators Are More Likely To Engage in 'Virtuous Victim Signaling,' Says Study
Plus: Protesters sue over alleged mistreatment by arresting officers, a new ruling on robocalls, and more...
Dallas Cops Who Joked About Pinning a Man to the Ground Until He Stopped Breathing Get Qualified Immunity
The decision vividly illustrates how the doctrine shields police from accountability for using excessive force.
The city has passed a new payroll tax on large employers that is expected to raise over $200 million a year.