- The FBI is investigating the recent theft and distribution of nude photos from a bevy of female celebrities, including Jennifer Lawrence and Kirsten Dunst. Apple is looking into whether the hacker(s) obtained the photos from its cloud storage service, iCloud.
- Chicago is spending millions to line streets where children walk to school with random adults.
- A voluntary moratorium on porn production has ended, after a test showing an adult-film actor to have HIV was revealed as a false positive.
- The Illinois Libertarian Party (LP) filed a criminal complaint against the state GOP, alleging the party hired private investigators to visit the homes of those who signed an LP petition.
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry deleted an "unauthorized" tweet from his account calling District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg "the most drunk Democrat in Texas."
- Commence the secondhand e-smoke freakout!