After two years in an Al Qaeda-affiliated prison in Syria, U.S. journalist Peter Theo Curtis was freed Sunday.
- About 11 percent of Americans describe themselves as libertarian, according to the Pew Research Center.
- Security experts are warning that "dozens" of countries have acquired surveillance-system equipment that can geolocate cell-phone users anywhere in the world.
- Republicans follow their script perfectly, demand more war in the Middle East.
- Obamacare has opened the door for controversial coverage of gender reassignment surgery.
- D.C. lawyers are pushing to end the city's practice of shackling juvenile defendants in court.
- Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) calls other Nevada politicians "cowards" for not wanting to re-criminalize prostitution.
- Marijuana cold-brew is here.