Famed comedian and actor Robin Williams was found dead in his home on Monday. It is believed that he took his own life after struggling with depression. He was 63.
- Iraqi President Nouri al-Maliki will not be handing over power to his chosen replacement, Haider al-Abadi, without a fight. Al-Abadi has the backing of both Iraqi President Fouad Massoum and U.S. President Barack Obama.
- David Gregory is expected to be replaced as the host of NBC's Meet the Press.
- Kansas teachers will go to court to protect their right to never be fired ever.
- Violent clashes between police and protesters continued for a second night in St. Louis, Missouri. Cops killed an unarmed black teenager, Michael Brown, on Saturday, triggering the recent turmoil.
- Watch the first new footage from AMC's forthcoming Better Call Saul.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
James called Trump a "bum," but he won't utter a single bad word about China's authoritarianism.