Famed comedian and actor Robin Williams was found dead in his home on Monday. It is believed that he took his own life after struggling with depression. He was 63.
- Iraqi President Nouri al-Maliki will not be handing over power to his chosen replacement, Haider al-Abadi, without a fight. Al-Abadi has the backing of both Iraqi President Fouad Massoum and U.S. President Barack Obama.
- David Gregory is expected to be replaced as the host of NBC's Meet the Press.
- Kansas teachers will go to court to protect their right to never be fired ever.
- Violent clashes between police and protesters continued for a second night in St. Louis, Missouri. Cops killed an unarmed black teenager, Michael Brown, on Saturday, triggering the recent turmoil.
- Watch the first new footage from AMC's forthcoming Better Call Saul.
In short, it's using the power of the state to punish his enemies and make the world the way he wants it to be.
But the campaign workers complaining about their union-negotiated salaries are being hypocritical too.
The Kentucky senator wants the Senate to consider offsetting spending cuts before approving limitless, automatic spending for the rest of the century.
The pundit made the claim at a Senate hearing on allegations of tech censorship against conservatives.