Famed comedian and actor Robin Williams was found dead in his home on Monday. It is believed that he took his own life after struggling with depression. He was 63.
- Iraqi President Nouri al-Maliki will not be handing over power to his chosen replacement, Haider al-Abadi, without a fight. Al-Abadi has the backing of both Iraqi President Fouad Massoum and U.S. President Barack Obama.
- David Gregory is expected to be replaced as the host of NBC's Meet the Press.
- Kansas teachers will go to court to protect their right to never be fired ever.
- Violent clashes between police and protesters continued for a second night in St. Louis, Missouri. Cops killed an unarmed black teenager, Michael Brown, on Saturday, triggering the recent turmoil.
- Watch the first new footage from AMC's forthcoming Better Call Saul.
Fairfax County, Virginia, allows home businesses but prohibits them from keeping inventory on site.
The democratic socialist congresswoman has lamented that the public-school system hinges on zip codes.
In one month, two sheriff's deputies in Florida have been arrested for fabricating drug evidence during traffic stops.
One of the officers was fired after arresting two six-year-olds in one day.