It seems the presence of U.S. and U.N. diplomats isn't enough to bring a ceasefire to the Gaza Strip.
- A federal judge ruled in favor of two tobacco companies challenging a 2011 Food and Drug Administration (FDA) report on menthol cigarettes, calling the findings "at a minimum suspect and, at worst, untrustworthy."
- Want to cut global HIV infections by a third? Decriminalize sex work, say researchers.
- Facebook is rolling out a bookmarking feature that allows users to save links and other content.
- Florida towns are still trying to ban baggy pants. (Next up: that rock and roll music!)
- New FDA regulations could force the last remaining cigar factory in Tampa to shut down.
- The future belongs to Amazon Prime.