A restricted FBI document intoning that driverless cars may be used as "lethal weapons" has been released through a public records request.
- Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley (D), a potential 2016 presidential candidate, criticized President Obama's plan to send undocumented children back to their native countries, then reportedly privately pleaded that the White House not "send these kids to Western Maryland."
- Senate Democrats failed to secure enough votes to open debate on a bill that would have reversed the Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby decision.
- The latest data indicates that Republicans have an 86 percent chance of taking the Senate and greater than a 99 percent chance of taking the House in the midterm election this year.
- Members of a House Energy and Commerce Committee subcommittee asked the Center for Disease Control how the hell it keeps accidentally exposing people to things like anthrax and avian flu.
- Syria's Bashar al Assad was today sworn in for his third seven-year term, vowing to defeat terrorist groups like ISIS.
American Thinker says its claims about Dominion Voting Systems were "completely false."
The mom got the kid back, but not the car.
Frightening events create openings for attacks on civil liberties.
A comparison of Texas and California suggests that legal edicts matter less than The New York Times thinks.