Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) slapped back at Gov. Rick Perry (R-Texas), and his new glasses, after the former governor attacked the non-interventionist as an "isolationist." Paul asked: "How many Americans should send their sons or daughters to die for a foreign country?"
- House Democrats plan a constitutional amendment to overrule two Supreme Court decisions that protected political free speech. Restricting the First Amendment? What could go wrong?
- If a military investigation clears Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl of desertion, he stands to clear $350,000 tax-free as compensation for his five years as a prisoner of war. May we suggest a quiet, low-profile life?
- After a Ukrainian transport plane was shot down, fingers point at Russia for playing an increasingly active role in the country's fighting.
- Three Israeli teens who murdered an Arab teenager in retaliation for the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli youths appeared in court. It's the Middle East—just bang your head against a wall and think of something else.
- A new shipment to the International Space Station contains odor-resistant clothing to help reduce the orbital funk.