About that "eradicated" smallpox… A few forgotten vials of the stuff were found in an unused storage room at the National Institutes of Health. Whoops.
- President Obama is getting the business for his deer-caught-in-headlights response to the influx of tens of thousand of unaccompanied immigrant children in recent months.
- Sarah Palin wants to impeach President Obama, which might mean something if she held a seat anyplace other than news shows.
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Hillary Clinton are the leading contenders for their parties' respective presidential nominations, the latest poll says.
- Paul is also teaming up with Sen Cory Booker (D-N.J.) on a proposal to make criminal sentencing around the country less draconian.
- Customer cheers greeted the first legal marijuana sale in Washington state. Tight regulations keep the price sky high, so black market dealers shouldn't lose too much sleep yet.
- Libertarian candidates show strength in roughly seven Senate races this year. North Carolina's Sean Haugh polls between 8 and 11 percent.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?