President Barack Obama has a message for Republicans who oppose his agenda: "So sue me."
- "Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel."
- U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton has demanded that I.R.S. officials appear before the bench and explain how the agency lost untold numbers of Lois Lerner's emails.
- Belgium defeated the United States 2-1 in extra time in Wednesday's World Cup Round of 16 match. Belgium now advances to face Argentina in the quarterfinals.
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy has been arrested on corruption charges.
- The Iraqi parliament remains dysfunctional.