The Green family, owners of Hobby Lobby, find themselves at the center of national attention after their Supreme Court win against Obamacare's birth control coverage rule.
- The move to digitize and centralize health records creates a ginormous target for hackers, warn cybersecurity experts.
- The discovery of the bodies of three murdered teenagers in a West Bank ditch has Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu threatening heightened military efforts to capture the Hamas militants responsible.
- Farm groups say the EPA's plan to extend its regulatory authority over bodies of water "would really create an incredible overreach that is even greater than we have today."
- Kentucky's ban on gay marriage is the latest to lose in court, though the ruling remains on hold pending an appeal.
- The NSA has broad authority to spy on almost the entire world, documents reveal.
- Fighting intensifies in Ukraine with the end of a cease fire and the resumption of operations against separatists by the country's armed forces.
- The East Coast's Independence Day festivities could get a soaking from Tropical Storm Arthur.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."