The Green family, owners of Hobby Lobby, find themselves at the center of national attention after their Supreme Court win against Obamacare's birth control coverage rule.
- The move to digitize and centralize health records creates a ginormous target for hackers, warn cybersecurity experts.
- The discovery of the bodies of three murdered teenagers in a West Bank ditch has Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu threatening heightened military efforts to capture the Hamas militants responsible.
- Farm groups say the EPA's plan to extend its regulatory authority over bodies of water "would really create an incredible overreach that is even greater than we have today."
- Kentucky's ban on gay marriage is the latest to lose in court, though the ruling remains on hold pending an appeal.
- The NSA has broad authority to spy on almost the entire world, documents reveal.
- Fighting intensifies in Ukraine with the end of a cease fire and the resumption of operations against separatists by the country's armed forces.
- The East Coast's Independence Day festivities could get a soaking from Tropical Storm Arthur.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Virginia Is About To Require a Government License for 'Art Therapy,' Because Glue and Scissors Are 'Potentially' Dangerous
The real motive for laws like this has nothing to do with scissors and glue. It's all about protectionism.
Rep. Camille Lilly, who authored the bill, says her legislation will lead to more safety, convenience, and jobs.
The global total fertility rate fell by more than half, from 5 births per woman in 1960 to 2.4 today. But don't panic!