Glenn Greenwald says a new NSA leak from Edward Snowden is "very imminent."
- IRS chief John Koskinen faced sharp questioning on Capitol Hill yesterday over the Lois Lerner email scandal. "We have a problem with you and you have a problem with credibility," declared House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.).
- ISIS fighters claim to have seized control of Iraq's largest oil refinery.
- According to a whistle-blower, Veterans Affairs officials in Phoenix conspired to cover up the deaths of at least seven veterans who died before receiving care. "My hands were tied. I tried to scream, and did the best with what I had. But the vets who were upset and deceased—I can't shake that feeling," V.A. scheduling clerk Pauline DeWenter told The Arizona Republic.
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act's "impact on reducing the uninsured so far is very disappointing."
- A new Gallup poll finds Barack Obama to have the lowest approval rating among living U.S. presidents.