The situation in Iraq keeps deteriorating. Early this morning, ISIS fighters captured the northern Iraqi city of Tal Afar. Meanwhile, Iran has reportedly sent troops to Iraq to help the government stem the insurgency. In Baghdad, the U.S. is evacuating staff from its embassy and strengthening defenses.
- Russian tanks have entered Ukraine.
- The U.S. Supreme Court is expected to announce one or more decisions today in argued cases. With the current SCOTUS term set to end on June 30, 17 cases remain undecided, including disputes over presidential power, warrantless cellphone searches by the police, and Obamacare's contraceptive mandate.
- "The Obama administration is contacting hundreds of thousands of people with subsidized health insurance to resolve questions about their eligibility, as consumer advocates express concern that many will be required to repay some or all of the subsidies."
- The San Antonio Spurs beat the Miami Heat to win the NBA Finals.
- Radio icon Casey Kasem has died.