Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel says mistakes were made in the deal to swap Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl for five Guantanamo detainees.
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) is joining the push for conservatives to participate in immigration reform.
- The gunman who killed two police officers and another person in Las Vegas last night was shot and killed by police, not his partner.
- New Jersey is offering $82 million in tax credits to get the Philadelphia 76ers to practice in Camden.
- Iraq's prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, would like the U.S. to conduct airstrikes against insurgents in the country.
- Ukraine's new president says he's ready to talk to opponents in eastern Ukraine, is pro-Russian separatists lay down their arms.
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Arkansas cops love this insane practice they call "precision immobilization technique"—slamming into moving vehicles, sometimes over simple traffic stops.
Over 24 Cops Raided the Wrong Address and Wrecked an Elderly Man's Home. They All Got Qualified Immunity.
There will be no justice for Onree Norris.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?