The fallout continues from the Obama administration's controversial decision to swap five Taliban fighters held at Guantanamo Bay in exchange for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl. On Wednesday, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said President Obama might face impeachment if any other Guantanamo prisoners were released without congressional approval. Former Obama official Leon Panetta, meanwhile, has come forward to say that he opposed the prisoner swap when he was serving as secretary of defense.
- According to a new poll, a majority of Americans now believe the Obama administration to be less competent than either the George W. Bush or Bill Clinton administrations.
- The Senate is expected to vote shortly in confirmation of Sylvia Mathews Burwell as the new secretary of health and human services.
- A military jet crashed in Imperial Valley, California, destroying three homes.
- Chester Nez, the last of the original Navajo Code Talkers who served during World War II, has died.
- Yes, that book in the Harvard University library is bound with human skin.