Super Tuesday 2014 has come to a close, with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky) scoring an expected win over Tea Party darling Matt Bevin in the Bluegrass state. Establishment Republicans also saw victories over Tea Party-backed candidates in Idaho and Pennsylvania.
- Hard up for hackers who don't smoke pot, the FBI is considering letting cannabis users into its cybercrime fighting ranks.
- Six young Iranians were arrested for recording a video of themselves dancing to the Pharrell Williams's song "Happy." Tehran's police chief called the video "a vulgar clip which hurt public chastity."
- Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito suspended the execution of Russell Bucklew Tuesday night, an hour before the Missouri death row inmate was scheduled for lethal injection.
- An Egyptian court sentenced former president Hosni Mubarak to three years in prison for embezzling public funds.
- Smokers who use electronic cigarettes to help them quit have 60 percent higher success rates than those relying on nicotine gum, nicotine patches, or pure willpower.