The Democrats continue to look like underdogs heading into the midterm elections. Although it's never safe to ignore the GOP's ability to rip defeat from the jaws of victory, the continuing fiasco that is Obamacare just may be weighing-down the donkey party.
- The Veterans Administration Inspector General reportedly knew about the possibly lethal waiting lists for care months before the scandal broke.
- Add Oregon to the list of states where a ban on same-sex marriages was struck down by the courts.
- Is "chaos-ier" a word? Because that's what Libya is becoming as the forces of a former general seize control of parliament and prepare to battle a rival militia.
- A New Hampshire police commissioner stepped down after using a racial slur to describe President Obama.
- Congressional Republicans consider giving schools, and students, relief from not-so-popular "healthy lunch" mandates. Apparently, the nutritional value gets a bit lost when the meal is tossed in the garbage can.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Songs like "Gun Totin' Patriot" and "We Outside" might be ridiculous, Trump-worshiping schlock, but their embrace of controversial themes breathes some rebelliousness back into rap.
Among other things, it calls for online censorship to shield identities of public officials and lets the governor control city police budgets.