President Obama is mad about something happening in his administration again. This time it's about mismanagement within Veteran's Affairs. An undersecretary for health has resigned.
- Governor Deval Patrick (D-Mass.) says he'd like to see a Democratic presidential primary campaign, which is apparently not something all Democrats are willing to support publicly.
- The Justice Department announced it was filing charges against government officials in China accused of cyber-espionage.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has reportedly ordered troops stationed near the border with Ukraine to return to their home bases.
- Rebel forces in Libya loyal to retired General Khalifa Haftar stormed the Parliament, saying they had "suspended" the legislative body. The Libyan government maintained it was still in control.
- Voters in Switzerland rejected a proposal to set the minimum wage at $25 an hour.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Critics say the long-running satiric cartoon has created "a generation of boys" who are smug and disengaged.
Plus: Virginia's assault weapon ban gets shot down, Trump's tariffs face new legal scrutiny, and why you don't want Amy Klobuchar on your bar trivia team
American Heart Association Journal Finally Retracts Study Implying That E-Cigarettes Cause Heart Attacks Before People Use Them
The journal's editors recognized the problem before publication, but the authors failed to address it.