According to financial disclosure forms, President Obama and the First Lady hold assets worth between $2 and $7 million, mostly in Treasury bonds.
- Philips is suing Nintendo over alleged patent infringements and seeking to get sales of the Wii U banned in the U.S.
- Donald Sterling threatened to sue the National Basketball Association if it doesn't rescind a lifetime ban and $2.5 million fine levied against him.
- In India's elections the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party won decisively, setting up Narendra Modi to be the country's next prime minister.
- Researchers at the University of Reading blame increasing thunderstorms on climate change high-energy solar wind.
- New images from the Hubble Telescope show Jupiter's Giant Red Spot shrinking.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.