According to financial disclosure forms, President Obama and the First Lady hold assets worth between $2 and $7 million, mostly in Treasury bonds.
- Philips is suing Nintendo over alleged patent infringements and seeking to get sales of the Wii U banned in the U.S.
- Donald Sterling threatened to sue the National Basketball Association if it doesn't rescind a lifetime ban and $2.5 million fine levied against him.
- In India's elections the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party won decisively, setting up Narendra Modi to be the country's next prime minister.
- Researchers at the University of Reading blame increasing thunderstorms on climate change high-energy solar wind.
- New images from the Hubble Telescope show Jupiter's Giant Red Spot shrinking.
Plus: Tyler Cowen on libertarianism now, inflation fears, and more...
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.