According to financial disclosure forms, President Obama and the First Lady hold assets worth between $2 and $7 million, mostly in Treasury bonds.
- Philips is suing Nintendo over alleged patent infringements and seeking to get sales of the Wii U banned in the U.S.
- Donald Sterling threatened to sue the National Basketball Association if it doesn't rescind a lifetime ban and $2.5 million fine levied against him.
- In India's elections the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party won decisively, setting up Narendra Modi to be the country's next prime minister.
- Researchers at the University of Reading blame increasing thunderstorms on climate change high-energy solar wind.
- New images from the Hubble Telescope show Jupiter's Giant Red Spot shrinking.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.