President Obama's half-brother Mark Obama Ndesandjo backed out of an interview with Dinesh D'Souza because D'Souza has been indicted for violating federal campaign financing laws.
- The Senate confirmed Diane Humetewa as the first ever female Native American to become a federal judge.
- General Motors today announced a recall on 2.7 million cars, bring their total recall count this year to 10 million vehicles.
- Hundreds of workers from McDonald's, Burger King, and other fast food restaurants went on strike for higher wages in the U.S. and worldwide. Line cooks of the world, unite!
- North Dakota is appealing a decision by a federal judge who in April struck down the state's anti-abortion law. It prohibits abortions after a heartbeat can be detected.
- Former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez has been indicted for a double homicide drive-by shooting that took place in 2012 (not to be confused with the 2013 slaying he's already accused of).
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
Manhattan Will Drop Charges for Prostitution and Unlicensed Massage but Continue Prosecuting Prostitution Patrons
The Nordic Model comes to Manhattan.
It now plans to employ just 1,454 people after bulldozing dozens of homes to make room for a factory Donald Trump once touted as the "eighth wonder of the world."
The Massachusetts Congresswoman is a two-time supporter of the Rent and Mortgage Cancelation Act.