- The president of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has said that the GOP shouldn't field a 2016 presidential candidate if Congress does not pass immigration reform this year.
- Reps. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.), Raul Ruiz (D-Calif.), John Barrow (D-Ga.), and Walter Jones (R-N.C.) have sponsored legislation that would ban lawmakers from using taxpayers' money to fly first class.
- The European Court of Human Rights has ordered Turkey to pay $123 million in damages related to the 1974 invasion of Cyprus.
- The U.S. does not recognize the outcomes of the autonomy referendums held in eastern Ukraine yesterday.
- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has asked to be forgiven for the racist comments he made during a recorded call with his girlfriend.
- Gay marriages have been taking place in Little Rock, Arkansas, following a judge overturning the state's ban on same-sex marriage. Some county clerks have refused to issue marriage licenses.
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.
Are Democrats about to nominate a socialist for president?
"Nick Sutton has gone from a life-taker to a life-saver," read a clemency petition filed by corrections staff, the families of several victims, and five of the jurors who sentenced him to death.
Instead of $12.5 billion in new agriculture purchases exports to China this year, the USDA expects less than $4 billion.