- The president of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has said that the GOP shouldn't field a 2016 presidential candidate if Congress does not pass immigration reform this year.
- Reps. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.), Raul Ruiz (D-Calif.), John Barrow (D-Ga.), and Walter Jones (R-N.C.) have sponsored legislation that would ban lawmakers from using taxpayers' money to fly first class.
- The European Court of Human Rights has ordered Turkey to pay $123 million in damages related to the 1974 invasion of Cyprus.
- The U.S. does not recognize the outcomes of the autonomy referendums held in eastern Ukraine yesterday.
- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has asked to be forgiven for the racist comments he made during a recorded call with his girlfriend.
- Gay marriages have been taking place in Little Rock, Arkansas, following a judge overturning the state's ban on same-sex marriage. Some county clerks have refused to issue marriage licenses.
Follow Reason and Reason 24/7 on Twitter, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.