The U.S. is pushing for the deployment of African troops in South Sudan, the continent's youngest country, warning of the threat of a genocide there.
- Fifty-five colleges and universities who say they are cooperating with the Department of Education are being investigated for the way they handle sexual assault complaints.
- The city government is proposing to turn pay phones in New York City into wi-fi hot spots. Bill de Blasio also agreed on a $5 billion-plus contract with the teachers union.
- Authorities in China believe suicide bombers were behind a blast at a train station in the Xinjiang region.
- At least 15 were killed outside of Abuja, Nigeria, when a car bomb exploded.
- Malaysia released a preliminary report on the disappearance of Flight 370 and said the search might continue for up to a year.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Songs like "Gun Totin' Patriot" and "We Outside" might be ridiculous, Trump-worshiping schlock, but their embrace of controversial themes breathes some rebelliousness back into rap.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Democrats, now in control of both chambers of Congress, say they will push ahead with marijuana reform with or without the support of the White House.