The latest transportation bill from the White House proposes allowing states to collect tolls on interstate highways.
- The Democrats' minimum wage bill is expected to die in the Senate today after a party line vote.
- Oklahoma death row inmate Clayton Lockett died of a heart attack after his execution was botched.
- China's economy will surpass the United States' economy in size this year, according to estimates by the World Bank.
- Al Qaeda linked militants in northern Syria are reportedly crucifying rebel fighters.
- Students at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology will each receive $100 worth of Bitcoins for a spending study.