- Israel suspended peace talks in the wake of Hamas and Fatah agreeing to a unity deal.
- A recent Quinnipiac University poll shows that Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) would beat former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in Colorado if they both win their party's 2016 presidential nominations.
- Republican lawmakers who have expressed support for Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who is in a legal fight with the Bureau of Land Management, have denounced him in light of his comments on slavery.
- A Kansas man on trial for murder worries that his "murder" neck tattoo may influence the jury against him.
- Russia ordered military exercises on Ukraine's border in the wake of Ukrainian forces moving in to dislodge pro-Russian separatists from their stronghold in the eastern Ukrainian city of Sloviansk.
- The president of the Export-Import Bank warned that the bank will have to close on October 1 if its charter is not renewed.
Plus: Tyler Cowen on libertarianism now, inflation fears, and more...
University of Oklahoma Diversity Training Forces Students and Faculty To Affirm the School's Political Views
The mandatory online training requires users to select the “right” speech before they finish.
Daunte Wright Shooting a Reminder That It's Not Cops Who Should Fear for Their Lives During Traffic Stops
Plus: Feds recommend "a pause" on Johnson & Johnson vaccine, marijuana legalization measure signed in New Mexico, and more...
The president is picking fights with much of the population and further dividing the country.