According to a report from Verizon, governments around the world account for 87 percent of all Internet spying.
- An investigation by the Virginia Voter Alliance found that forty thousand voters are registered in both Virginia and Maryland.
- Stricter regulations on e-cigarettes were proposed by the the Food and Drug Administration, which also recommended it regulate cigars, pipe tobacco, nicotine gels, water pipe tobacco, and hookahs.
- Three U.S. doctors were killed in Kabul after a security guard opened fire at a hospital.
- The Palestinian groups Hamas and Fatah have made a deal to form a national unity government.
- The oldest light observed in the universe is reshaping how scientists think about the universe's early history.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Virginia Is About To Require a Government License for 'Art Therapy,' Because Glue and Scissors Are 'Potentially' Dangerous
The real motive for laws like this has nothing to do with scissors and glue. It's all about protectionism.
A fun case about cross-enforcement of the Fourth Amendment now before the Ninth Circuit.