According to a report from Verizon, governments around the world account for 87 percent of all Internet spying.
- An investigation by the Virginia Voter Alliance found that forty thousand voters are registered in both Virginia and Maryland.
- Stricter regulations on e-cigarettes were proposed by the the Food and Drug Administration, which also recommended it regulate cigars, pipe tobacco, nicotine gels, water pipe tobacco, and hookahs.
- Three U.S. doctors were killed in Kabul after a security guard opened fire at a hospital.
- The Palestinian groups Hamas and Fatah have made a deal to form a national unity government.
- The oldest light observed in the universe is reshaping how scientists think about the universe's early history.
A class-action lawsuit is now challenging the DEA's habit of seizing large amounts of cash from travelers without evidence of any crime.
The Government Accountability Office says Trump's spending delay was illegal.
Isabel Fall is canceled. It's the science fiction world's loss.
The Institute for Justice asks the Supreme Court to clarify a doctrine that shields cops from responsibility for outrageous conduct.
Additional grand juries will investigate possible wrongdoing by other narcotics officers, including the way the raid was conducted.