- Three people are dead and almost 300 are unaccounted for after a ferry capsized off the coast of South Korea. Most of the passengers onboard were school students.
- Bill O'Reilly thinks that Stephen Colbert will struggle to get conservatives to watch The Late Show on CBS after he takes over from David Letterman.
- A column of six armored combat vehicles carrying Russian flags entered a city in eastern Ukraine controlled by pro-Russian activists. A man in one of the vehicles said that he and others in the column were Ukrainian soldiers who had defected.
- Researchers say that the Census Bureau changing the way it calculates how many people have health insurance may obscure the impact of Obamacare. According to a Reuters/Ipsos poll, Americans increasingly prefer Democrats over Republicans when it comes to health policy.
- Video has emerged of what appears to be the largest gathering of Al Qaeda in years.
- Two bags were detonated near the finish line of the Boston Marathon yesterday, the anniversary of last year's Boston Marathon bombing that left three dead and 264 injured. A 25-year-old man has been charged with disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct, and possession of a hoax device.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
It’s an attempt to bypass Fourth and Fifth Amendment protections by insisting it’s not an arrest.
2 Women Filed Sexual Misconduct Complaints Against a Nigerian Immigrant a Day Before He Graduated From Harvard. He Never Got His Diploma.
Following an insider trading conviction and the collapse of his career, Damilare Sonoiki is suing Harvard.
As Progressive Twitter Erupts at Joe Rogan Endorsing Bernie Sanders, a Reminder: Elizabeth Warren's Sexism Gambit Backfired
Sanders' lead over Warren has doubled since her campaign tried using a private 2018 conversation against him.
Government officials should use the success of the competition as an educational moment.