Hillary Clinton is going to publish a new book about her experience as secretary of state. No word on the Benghazi chapter.
- House Majority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) "choked back tears" while praising the Boys & Girls Clubs of America at a Taco Bell–hosted event. And he didn't even try the food.
- The Obama administration declared that Iran's pick of a former student revolutionary as a United Nations ambassador is "not viable," and the Senate has voted to block him from entering the U.S. Now that's diplomacy!
- The Tennessee State Senate passed a bill blocking the U.N. from sending election monitors to the state.
- Baseball Hall of Famer Hank Aaron compared Republicans who oppose President Obama to the Ku Klux Klan.
- Pro wrestler James "The Ultimate Warrior" Hellwig died yesterday, less than a day after giving a speech reflecting on his mortality.