- The Supreme Court ruled in a 5-4 decision that limits on total campaign contributions to PACs, candidates, and political parties are unconstitutional. Lobbyists are not happy about the decision.
- Ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych has described Russia's annexation of Crimea as a "tragedy" and says he wants to see the Black Sea peninsula be part of Ukraine again.
- Chilean authorities are assessing damage caused by yesterday's earthquake that caused a small tsunami and killed six people.
- Former Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown said today that he plans to make his New Hampshire Senate bid official.
- Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) told students at Liberty University that "religious liberty has never been more under assault" than it has been during Obama's presidency.
- The European Union has announced that it is launching a military operation in the Central African Republic.
Follow Reason and Reason 24/7 on Twitter, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.