- President Obama announced yesterday that more than 6 million people have signed up for health coverage through the Obamacare exchanges ahead of the March 31 deadline. Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius said a year ago that having 7 million people enrolled is what "success looks like."
- A New Zealand military plane has spotted possible debris from MH370.
- Russia has condemned a United Nations resolution declaring the March 16 referendum in Crimea invalid.
- NSA cheerleader and Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers (R-Mich.) won't seek re-election in November.
- Legislation allowing gay couples in England and Wales to get married will go into effect tomorrow. Polling shows that 20 percent of British adults say that they would turn down an invitation to a same-sex wedding.
- Republican New Jersey Governor Chris Christie says that the lane closure scandal that has hit his administration will not affect whether or not he decides to run for president in 2016.