Ukraine's interim prime minister stated that Russia has pushed the Crimean crisis "from a political to a military stage" and has committed "war crimes" following the killing of a Ukrainian serviceman today.
- Newly disclosed emails indicate that Gov. Chris Christie's (R-N.J.) campaign manager was "in the loop" about the George Washington Bridge scandal as it took place.
- The White House's top pastry chef is leaving the job, and Michelle Obama is "partly to blame" for pushing him to make healthier foods, according to the New York Times.
- The Department of Commerce announced yesterday that it will relinquish some "key Internet domain name functions to the global multistakeholder community."
- A news helicopter taking off near the Space Needle in Seattle crashed today, injuring one person and killing two others.
- The Los Angeles Times was the first to report on yesterday's earthquake in California, because a robot wrote and published the story in three minutes. Whelp, it's been nice knowing you.