The missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 may have plunged into the Indian Ocean, U.S. officials believe, so the Pentagon is sending the USS Kidd destroyer ship on a search mission to the area.
- Russia is building a front along the Ukrainian border that includes upwards of 10,000 troops accompanied by artillery and helicopter units.
- An independent commission found "no compelling medical reason" to prohibit transgender individuals from joining the U.S. military and suggested that President Obama could end the current ban without Congressional approval. Maybe they're exactly what we need to scare the Russkies all the way back to Red Square without firing a shot.
- "This cannot happen in a free country," said Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), who slammed the CIA's spying on the Senate Intelligence Committee, adding that the agency is "arrogant."
- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is conducting training exercises on Pittsburgh's buses and light rail. As if public transportation needed anymore gropers. Meanwhile, promotional material from South By Southwest is to blame for delays at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport today, an airport spokesman said, apparently because the ink obscures TSA scanners and is setting off alarms.
- An Alabama judge stopped two women, who got married in Iowa but are Alabama residents, from getting a divorce, because the state doesn't recognize same-sex unions in the first place.
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Building more and better energy infrastructure is the best guarantee against fuel and electricity disruptions.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.