- Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif) has apologized to Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) for his behavior at a recent hearing on alleged IRS abuses. Issa cut off Cummings' mic while the Maryland lawmaker tried to make a statement.
- President Obama has urged Russian President Vladimir Putin to seek a diplomatic solution to the Crimea crisis.
- The Massachusetts Legislature passed a bill banning "upskirting" shortly after the state's Supreme Judicial Court ruled that an anti-criminal voyeurism law does not apply to snapping photos up women's skirts.
- Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel has said that legally required cuts to the defense budget pose "tough, tough choices."
- The NSA's privacy and civil liberties officer said that civil liberties are a top concern for the intelligence agency. No, she really did.
- Turkey's prime minister has threatened to ban Facebook and Youtube in order to stop political opponents from posting audio recordings that expose corruption in his inner circle.
Are Democrats about to nominate a socialist for president?
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.