- Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif) has apologized to Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) for his behavior at a recent hearing on alleged IRS abuses. Issa cut off Cummings' mic while the Maryland lawmaker tried to make a statement.
- President Obama has urged Russian President Vladimir Putin to seek a diplomatic solution to the Crimea crisis.
- The Massachusetts Legislature passed a bill banning "upskirting" shortly after the state's Supreme Judicial Court ruled that an anti-criminal voyeurism law does not apply to snapping photos up women's skirts.
- Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel has said that legally required cuts to the defense budget pose "tough, tough choices."
- The NSA's privacy and civil liberties officer said that civil liberties are a top concern for the intelligence agency. No, she really did.
- Turkey's prime minister has threatened to ban Facebook and Youtube in order to stop political opponents from posting audio recordings that expose corruption in his inner circle.
Massive Illinois Police Reform Bill Ends Cash Bail, Limits Deadly Force, Mandates Body Cameras, and Makes It Easier To Dump Crooked Cops
Unfortunately, qualified immunity remains intact.
The First Amendment doesn't come with an exception for "disinformation."
"No injuries were reported."
Biden's $1.9 Trillion COVID Relief Package Includes More Stimulus Checks, State Government Bailout, $15 Federal Minimum Wage
On the brighter side, Biden wants 100 million vaccinations in 100 days and will push for immediate school reopenings.
"This book will not be on our store shelves, and we will not promote it. That said, it will remain in our online catalogue."