The Senate Intelligence Committee is investigating whether the CIA has been spying on it, according to committee chair Dianne Feinstein, an intelligence community booster.
- President Obama's approval rating is at a record low 38 percent according to a new Fox News poll.
- The White House is working on imposing sanctions on Ukrainian and Russian officials, other people, and organizations it finds responsible for undermining democracy in and the sovereignty of Ukraine. It has not identified anyone specific so far.
- A U.S. drone strike accidentally killed four Afghan soldiers, according to the NATO coalition in the country.
- Four men in their early 20s were reportedly convicted in Nigeria of having gay sex and whipped publicly in an Islamic court.
- The monocle is apparently making a comeback, with hipsters.
Surely Rudy Giuliani's 'Conclusive Proof' of Machine-Based Election Fraud Will Save Him From Dominion's $1.3 Billion Defamation Lawsuit
The company says Donald Trump's leading lawyer perpetrated "a viral disinformation campaign" based on "demonstrably false" charges.
"The only people who broke the law here were the police officers and TBI agents who participated in this flagrantly unconstitutional arrest."
The Washington Post Tried To Memory-Hole Kamala Harris' Bad Joke About Inmates Begging for Food and Water
At a time when legacy publications are increasingly seen as playing for one political "team" or the other, this type of editorial decision will not do anything to fix that perception.
Union leaders shame parents, arguing that equity gaps will widen if parents pull their children out of public schools.