The Senate Intelligence Committee is investigating whether the CIA has been spying on it, according to committee chair Dianne Feinstein, an intelligence community booster.
- President Obama's approval rating is at a record low 38 percent according to a new Fox News poll.
- The White House is working on imposing sanctions on Ukrainian and Russian officials, other people, and organizations it finds responsible for undermining democracy in and the sovereignty of Ukraine. It has not identified anyone specific so far.
- A U.S. drone strike accidentally killed four Afghan soldiers, according to the NATO coalition in the country.
- Four men in their early 20s were reportedly convicted in Nigeria of having gay sex and whipped publicly in an Islamic court.
- The monocle is apparently making a comeback, with hipsters.
"By phasing out these courses, all students will have access to an inclusive model of education."
Plus: Georgia's voting roll purge draws media hype, Florida's drug law hypocrisy, and more...
Warren Lent is suing the California Coastal Commission, arguing that its power to unilaterally hand down massive fines with minimal process is unconstitutional.
A training session for graduate students urged them to prohibit students from discussing problematic views.