Harry Reid claimed none of the "horror stories" about Obamacare were true, leading to well-deserved mockery. He's now revised that to the "vast majority" being untrue.
- A candidate for lieutenant governor in Texas mistakenly sent out an anti-"activist judge" tweet that insisted marriage was between ONE MAN & ONE MAN.
- Union workers in Pennsylvania are using a law that immunizes them from charges of harassment and stalking during labor disputes to harass and stalk their opponents.
- A car bomb today hit a tea shop in Mogadishu known to be frequented by intelligence agents , killing at least 11.
- Several European countries have begun the process of cutting foreign aid to Uganda over its anti-homosexuality law.
- Google Maps' Street View has expanded into the arctic with images, some including polar bears, taken from a trip through Churchill, Manitoba.
If the findings are true, that's really great news.
Governments overplayed their hands with mandates that they are losing the ability to enforce.
Fitness centers across the state are turning up the resistance to lockdown orders.
It's been nearly four months since a Maryland SWAT team killed Duncan Lemp, and there's been no transparency.