- The family of Venezuelan protest leader Leopoldo Lopez say that he is being held in a small military jail cell.
- The Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox is offline after apparently losing 744,408 Bitcoins, worth about $350 million, in a hacking attack.
- Interim Ukrainian President Olexander Turchynov has warned of the dangers of separatism following the removal of former President Viktor Yanukovych.
- A Ugandan tabloid has published the names of the country's "200 top homosexuals" a day after President Yoweri Museveni signed an anti-homsexuality bill into law.
- Democratic governors want the White House to do more to sell Obamacare.
- Attorney General Eric Holder has said that his state counterparts don't have to defend gay marriage bans if they think that the legislation is discriminatory.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
A SWAT Team Destroyed This Innocent Woman's House While Chasing a Fugitive. The City Refuses To Pay for Damages.
"I've lost everything," says Vicki Baker.
The Senate is preparing to pass a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill that has very little to do with the pandemic, and we all know it. Congress should admit as much.
We can justifiably hope for normalcy by Independence Day.