- The family of Venezuelan protest leader Leopoldo Lopez say that he is being held in a small military jail cell.
- The Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox is offline after apparently losing 744,408 Bitcoins, worth about $350 million, in a hacking attack.
- Interim Ukrainian President Olexander Turchynov has warned of the dangers of separatism following the removal of former President Viktor Yanukovych.
- A Ugandan tabloid has published the names of the country's "200 top homosexuals" a day after President Yoweri Museveni signed an anti-homsexuality bill into law.
- Democratic governors want the White House to do more to sell Obamacare.
- Attorney General Eric Holder has said that his state counterparts don't have to defend gay marriage bans if they think that the legislation is discriminatory.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.