Susan Rice admitted information she helped disseminate after the Benghazi attacks wasn't "100 percent correct" but that she has no regrets because she's doing her best.
- Students at a high school in Manhattan were encouraged by administrators to write letters defending a "blended learning" program that allowed them to earn full credit without attending a class. Those letters are brimming with not just grammatical errors but signs of illiteracy.
- Piers Morgan is expected to lose his CNN show as early as next month. Ratings have been shot since the British television personality started obsessing over gun control.
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych, the new interior minister announced.
- Egypt's military-backed prime minister and his cabinet have resigned.
- Somali security forces are going door to door in Mogadishu, searching homes for suspected militants.
- Jason Collins was signed by the Nets, making him the first openly gay player in the NBA.