Rand Paul predicted the Republican party might never win another presidential election in his lifetime if it doesn't become a "new" party, following up on a warning that the GOP could lose its electoral advantage in Texas.
- President Obama will announce new federal requirements for fuel efficiency in trucks.
- The Venezuelan government expelled three US consular officials over the weekend, accusing them of meeting with student protesters. It also pulled a news channel based in Colombia off the air over its coverage of anti-government protests.
- John Kerry announced the State Department would create the position of envoy to the Arctic.
- Two former members of Pussy Riot who were released from jail in Russia ahead of the Olympics were reportedly detained in Sochi and accused of committing a crime.
- Jimmy Fallon debuted on the Tonight Show last night.
Portland's Northwest Film Center pulls film from summer drive-in schedule after critics say it promotes "school-to-prison pipeline."
Tulane Canceled a Talk by the Author of an Acclaimed Anti-Racism Book After Students Said the Event Was 'Violent'
In Life of a Klansman, Edward Ball reckons with a white supremacist ancestor. Try explaining that to the students.
The Democratic Party presidential candidate attacks Donald Trump's mental faculties while revealing his own issues.
The Trump Administration's $765 Million Kodak Deal Is More Proof That 'Economic Nationalism' Is a Scam
The Trump administration's "economic nationalist" agenda is little more than a cronyist attempt at propping up domestic companies with taxpayer cash.
The fatal encounter demonstrates why police reformers want more departments to train officers in de-escalation.