Hillary Clinton told college students that the most important tip she could offer women in public life was to grow thicker skin. What difference does it make?
- A federal judge struck down Virginia's ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional, because it denies gay couples a fundamental freedom to marry.
- Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) hinted in interview set to air today that he supports for Sen. Rand Paul's (R-Ky.) lawsuit against President Obama and the National Security Agency. Now that's bipartisanship.
- One in five people who signed up for health insurance under Obamacare failed to pay their premiums on time and therefore did not receive coverage in January. You can take a horse to water…
- The majority of Americans favor normalizing U.S. relations with Cuba, according to new polling data. What America needs now is a cigar.
- Two publications have sued Colorado in federal court over the state's restrictions on advertising recreational marijuana.
That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.
Minneapolis police said George Floyd died after he "appeared to be suffering medical distress."
Will they keep it in mind even if Joe Biden becomes president?
County Threatens Fines, Demands Expensive Alterations From Arizona Couple Hosting Free Yoga Classes and Potlucks on Their Property
Joshua and Emily Killeen are suing Yavapai County, Arizona, for what they claim are unconstitutional restrictions on their ability to advertise their business and host events on their rural property.
Indiana is still fighting to keep Tyson Timbs' SUV seven years after it first seized the car, but for now, it's back in Timbs' driveway.