Hillary Clinton told college students that the most important tip she could offer women in public life was to grow thicker skin. What difference does it make?
- A federal judge struck down Virginia's ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional, because it denies gay couples a fundamental freedom to marry.
- Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) hinted in interview set to air today that he supports for Sen. Rand Paul's (R-Ky.) lawsuit against President Obama and the National Security Agency. Now that's bipartisanship.
- One in five people who signed up for health insurance under Obamacare failed to pay their premiums on time and therefore did not receive coverage in January. You can take a horse to water…
- The majority of Americans favor normalizing U.S. relations with Cuba, according to new polling data. What America needs now is a cigar.
- Two publications have sued Colorado in federal court over the state's restrictions on advertising recreational marijuana.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.