The House passed a bill that suspends the debt ceiling until March 2015. Twenty-eight Republicans and all but two voting Democrats supported the measure.
- Rand Paul is joining a lawsuit by FreedomWorks, for which Ken Cuccinelli is serving as lead counsel, against the Obama administration over the NSA's domestic surveillance programs.
- A House Armed Services Committee report blames the White House for not providing sufficient security for the U.S. compound in Benghazi, while debunking the claim that a rapid response team was ordered to stand down and pointing out that such a force would not have been able to arrive in Benghazi in time.
- A new study finds death row inmates who maintain their innocence are nearly 3 times more likely to reject a last meal.
- The Raelian UFO cult will open the first clitoral restoration hospital in Africa in Burkina Faso next month.
- An entertainment reporter for KTLA in Los Angeles mistook Samuel Jackson for Laurence Fishburne in a live interview. Jackson told the reporter he was "as crazy as the people on Twitter."
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
This misguided effort to combat "misinformation" is a brazen assault on free speech.
Democrats' COVID-19 Aid Package Would Quietly Eliminate the Tipped Minimum Wage as Restaurants Struggle To Stay Alive
Do small businesses need another punch in the gut?
Wondering what "95 percent efficacy" means? I've got some good news for you.
"My mom used to have to do the same thing when we were young."