- President Obama said religious liberty is a top diplomatic priority for the U.S. Is it a domestic one too?
- At least one cohort is getting the "affordable" in the ACA, jailers, who are gladly passing along the cost of their inmates' healthcare to the feds.
- Joe Biden doesn't see an "obvious" reason not to run for president in 2016. Chime in in the comments.
- Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin testified at his bribery trial. He maintains he is innocent of the charges against him.
- The U.S. said it was considering whether or not to impose sanctions on Iceland, which it says has violated an international whaling agreement.
- James Carville has signed up with Fox News.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.
A California Man Died After Cops Knelt on His Neck During a Mental Health Call. Then the Department Tried To Hide It.
Angelo Quinto's family has filed a wrongful death claim.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.