- President Obama said religious liberty is a top diplomatic priority for the U.S. Is it a domestic one too?
- At least one cohort is getting the "affordable" in the ACA, jailers, who are gladly passing along the cost of their inmates' healthcare to the feds.
- Joe Biden doesn't see an "obvious" reason not to run for president in 2016. Chime in in the comments.
- Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin testified at his bribery trial. He maintains he is innocent of the charges against him.
- The U.S. said it was considering whether or not to impose sanctions on Iceland, which it says has violated an international whaling agreement.
- James Carville has signed up with Fox News.
Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Manipulators Are More Likely To Engage in 'Virtuous Victim Signaling,' Says Study
Plus: Protesters sue over alleged mistreatment by arresting officers, a new ruling on robocalls, and more...
If you can’t count on schools to perform their core educational responsibilities, why wouldn’t you look elsewhere?
Homeland Security Acting Like 'An Occupying Army' Says Sen. Wyden, After Federal Agents Shoot Peaceful Portland Protester
Plus: free press threats, marriage licensing woes, Fiona Apple fights for prisoners, Trump spox talk up masks, and more...
I was one of the 153 signers and am a veteran of the Twitter wars. But even I was taken aback by the swift, virulent response.