NBC White House correspondent Chuck Todd is the latest to complain about the White House is extremely controlling and obsessed with leaks to the media, pointing out they're often more concerned with the leaks themselves than the content of them.
- Treasury Secretary Jack Lew is "incredulous" at the growing popularity of bitcoin and says the feds need more time to examine it. He is, of course, worried most about the challenges in monitoring their use.
- Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, have both pleaded not guilty to 14 federal charges that they traded influence for gifts worth thousands of dollars from a businessman.
- House Speaker John Boehner is not running for president, he says.
- Everybody on Twitter wants you to know that Gmail was down for a while.
- An Oklahoma lawmaker trolled gun-grabby pundit Piers Morgan by naming legislation loosening gun controls after him.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.