- According to Iranian state media, Iran has come to an agreement with the P5+1 countries on how to implement the nuclear deal agreed to in November last year. Implementation will reportedly begin on Jan. 20.
- Protesters, some of whom are wearing "Shutdown Bangkok" T-shirts, are shutting down traffic in Thailand's capital as part of their campaign to oust Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.
- Former NBA player Dennis Rodman has returned from North Korea and says that he "couldn't do anything" about an American missionary imprisoned there.
- The mayor of the New Jersey town targeted in the lane closure scandal that has rocked Gov. Chris Christie's administration said that he believes Christie, who claims he knew nothing about the plan to close lanes ahead of the George Washington Bridge.
- 12 Years a Slave and American Hustle won the top Golden Globes last night.
- Two rockets were fired from Gaza ahead of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's funeral.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Comedy, meet cancel culture
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks