- According to Iranian state media, Iran has come to an agreement with the P5+1 countries on how to implement the nuclear deal agreed to in November last year. Implementation will reportedly begin on Jan. 20.
- Protesters, some of whom are wearing "Shutdown Bangkok" T-shirts, are shutting down traffic in Thailand's capital as part of their campaign to oust Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.
- Former NBA player Dennis Rodman has returned from North Korea and says that he "couldn't do anything" about an American missionary imprisoned there.
- The mayor of the New Jersey town targeted in the lane closure scandal that has rocked Gov. Chris Christie's administration said that he believes Christie, who claims he knew nothing about the plan to close lanes ahead of the George Washington Bridge.
- 12 Years a Slave and American Hustle won the top Golden Globes last night.
- Two rockets were fired from Gaza ahead of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's funeral.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.