President Barack Obama may announce reforms to the National Security Agency's surveillance programs as early as next week.
- Meanwhile, California legislators have introduced a bill blocking state agencies from cooperating with the NSA, including prohibiting public utilities from providing water and power to their facilities.
- More than $5 million in legal marijuana sales were recorded for its first week in Colorado.
- 3D printers may be coming to a bakery near you to help produce delicious confections.
- House Speaker John Boehner is reportedly working on some immigration reform "principles" he'll eventually be sharing with his fellow Republicans.
- Gabrielle Giffords will mark the anniversary of the mass shooting in Arizona in which she was seriously injured by skydiving.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.