- According to a study published in Crime & Delinquency, nearly half of black men and 40 percent of white men have been arrested by the age of 23.
- A man who pleaded guilty to slapping a crying toddler on a plane has been sentenced to eight months in federal prison. Prosecutors said that the man also used a racial slur when referring to the baby, who is black.
- Iraq's prime minister has urged residents of Fallujah to expel Al Qaeda-linked fighters from the city.
- An Iowa teacher lost 37 pounds after eating a McDonald's-only diet for three months.
- The Kentucky Supreme Court has blocked a registered sex offender from taking the bar exam.
- A state appeals court has upheld San Francisco's ban on single-use plastic bags.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.