- A bombing in a Hezbollah-controlled area of Beirut has killed at least four people.
- The chaplain for New York City's Department of Sanitation (yes, really) called the Big Apple a "plantation" during Mayor Bill de Blasio's inauguration ceremony.
- A Republican activist in California is working on a proposal to expand the California legislature to 12,000 members from its current 120.
- A Saudi man has been sentenced to 90 days in jail and 80 lashes for accusing a Kuwaiti singer of adultery on Twitter.
- According to the French interior minister, 1,067 cars were torched over New Year's.
- Ford has unveiled a hybrid car that uses solar energy to power its battery pack.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.