- Both parties intend to focus on Obamacare in 2014. Republicans want to keep the spotlight on its shortcomings. The White House, Democratic lawmakers and advocacy organizations, on the other hand, are launching a campaign this week to highlight real-life success stories under the law.
- The Obama administration says December Obamacare customer sign-ups surged, pushing enrollment past the 1 million mark.
- The House Intelligence Committee on Sunday debated a new report that concludes Al Qaeda played no role in the Benghazi terror attack.
- Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) has hired lawyers to help him get rid of his Canadian citizenship.
- Syria will likely miss its agreed-upon year-end deadline for moving its most deadly chemical weapons from the country.
- Michael Hayden, the former head of the NSA and the CIA, said in an interview that Edward Snowden is a pretty swell guy. Just kidding, he called him a traitor.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.