Hillary Clinton and Chris Christie are currently neck-and-neck in an irrelevant poll for the presidential race in 2016 I should feel guilty for even referencing, but I don't.
- The ACLU is planning to appeal today's ruling that the National Security Agency's bulk phone metadata collection is legal.
- Today the Connecticut Police is releasing thousands of pages of redacted documents related to their investigation of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings.
- There was a 10 percent decrease in deportations in 2013, the first time the number has dropped since Barack Obama was elected president.
- Florida is fixing to surpass New York in population, if it hasn't already, making it the third most-populous state.
- A professor in Iowa faked creating an AIDS vaccine in order get millions in federal grants.
- Iran's nuclear chief says they're still working on developing new centrifuges for uranium enrichment.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.