- NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden has said that yesterday's ruling that the NSA's metadata collection program is likely unconstitutional is "the first of many" victories.
- Former Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown is moving to New Hampshire, where he may seek the Senate seat currently occupied by Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.) in 2014.
- Opposition to Obamacare has dropped. A new ABC News/Washington Post poll shows that 49 percent of Americans now oppose the law, down from 57 percent last month.
- Researchers claim that there is evidence Neanderthals may have practiced intentional burials.
- North Koreans are marking the second anniversary of Kim Jong-il's death.
- It is unlikely that the Yemeni parliament's vote banning drone strikes will change U.S. policy. Shocker.
- Japan has approved a plan for increased defense spending.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.