"96 percent of Americans think this Congress is at or below average. What's wrong with the other 4 percent?" asked Ezra Klein in a tweet. What's wrong? Absolutely nothing, writes David Harsanyi. As a fan of gridlock, he argues this Congress has been one of the most (inadvertently) effective and underrated in American history.
Thank you for supporting us during our webathon!
Reason is supported by:
A Professor Tried To End a Flirty Email Exchange With a Young Woman. Then She Threatened to Blackmail Him.
When the grad student threatened to publicize their embarrassing correspondence, he reported her. But the university decided he was the villain.
The Inspector General Report Is a Huge Blow to the FBI's Credibility. Why Is It Being Treated Like Vindication?
The government's surveillance of Carter Page might not have been improperly motivated, but it was still seriously flawed.
No, but that's not stopping a litigious vegan from making his case.
Teen activists are righteously angry—but righteous anger does not produce sound public policy.